solution to a lazy person's blogWednesday, October 21, 2009
1. Maths. Not as hard as I thought it would be, thanks to practice papers. Still think I stuffed up somewhere that slips my memory...
2. Jap listening. MISSED OUT ON ONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T REMEMBER WHAT SAN-KAI WAS (third floor). Jap speaking, 100% yay!
3. Sport. Bowling was pretty good, just year nine's :D Some people still didn't turn up at all, so I don't know what happened to them. Had to wear funny bowling shoes, then my chucks felt all cold, HAHA.
4. It was so effing hot. Sat at the station for ages til the train finally came, then waited in the aircon :D
5. This point should say studying at home, but it's not official yet...
Four exams down, four to go because PE just isn't included. GOOD BYE / GOOD LUCK :3